Monday, May 4, 2009

Post 100!!!

Well, here it is...post 100!!! If this were a television show, I would make this the season finale and have some sort of cliff hanger ending that would leave you on the edge of your seat. Alas, this is only what is happening in my life and really isn't all that exciting some times...come to think of it, that is exactly like television.

Since my last update; Mom and Dad came out to Montana for a visit and I have finished school for the summer! The visit by the parentals was fun and I got to show them some of what I love about Montana (we didn't get to go to Glacier). I took them to Yellowstone Park (and yes, some of the park is in Montana), down to Big Horn Canyon, around some of the farming areas in the county, out to the Big Horn River (one of the prettiest rivers in the world as far as I'm concerned), and generally just had an enjoyable visit. Now I can settle in for a busy spring and summer with many exciting Extension programs scheduled for this month and next, the exchange and fair in July, and then the best part...Banff in August!!! I can hardly wait to be in the Canadian Rockies! Pictures from Yellowstone in April can be found here.

No comments: