Friday, May 22, 2009

Spring Continues...MT and MD

Well, after a LOOOOOOONG winter, I believe that we have finally entered spring here in Montana for good. I'm letting myself believe that we won't have any more cold weather. I went around town the other day and took some pictures of the plants and flowers in bloom so if you are interested in flowers, look here.

I also just got back from a conference in Baltimore, MD. The weather was great all week, not too hot or humid...apparently it is very hot there today (but now I am back in Montana so they can keep their humidity)! I had never been to Baltimore prior to this trip and I have to say that I enjoyed myself more than I thought that I would. It is still a big city that I would never want to live in or visit for an extended period, but it was nice for a couple of days. The Inner Harbor was nice...and touristy; the aquarium was neat; and Mt. Vernon was fun. I wish that I had gotten to see Fort McHenry while I was there, but I didn't have time. Pictures from Baltimore can be found here.

No comments: