Thursday, June 18, 2009

what's new???

I have often wondered exactly how much information to divulge in an open forum such as this. I mean there is no expectation of privacy as this is on the internet and open for everyone to read. With that, I have always been a little guarded about what I post, but this time I think that I will let everyone in on what's really going on in my life. For the first time in a long time, my emotional state is good; my spiritual life is good; and while I am not happy about being alone, I am content in my situation for the time being. I am making some drastic changes in my daily life and how I approach things...this is all in an effort to make myself into the person that God wants me to be rather than someone else's definition of who I should be. I am going to counseling to make sure that I can put "the past behind me" and put down the baggage from a life that I no longer want to lead. So here's to putting one foot in front of the other and beginning a journey where I know the end destination, but the route is still obscure. It should be fun!

No comments: